Titles and diplomas
- Holder of the European Board of Ophthalmology (2017)
- D.I.U. Imaging and Retinal Pathology (2019)
- DIU refractive and cataract surgery (2018)
- Horny IUD (2016)
- DU in retinal imaging and macular treatments (2015)
- Member of the French Society of Ophthalmology (SFO)
- Member of the French Society of Retina
- Member of the National Association of Young Ophthalmologists (ANJO)
A former intern at the Lyon University Hospital, Dr. Meriem HAFIDI worked as a specialist assistant at the hospital center in Vienne (Isère). Dr HAFIDI then moved to the Clinique Ophtalmologique Thiers in November 2020.
Graduated with a Doctorate of Medicine (MD), the training of Dr. HAFIDI Meriem has been validated at European level by obtaining the European Board of Ophthalmology (FEBO).
Dr. Meriem HAFIDI is a specialist in diseases and the retina and is an ophthalmic surgeon (cataract surgery). She practices general ophthalmology and specializes in the management of medical retinal conditions:
- Ocular complications related to diabetes,
- Venous or arterial retinal vascular occlusions (OVCR, OACR…),
- Central serous choroiditis (CRSC),
- Retinal inflammation,
- Dystrophies and hereditary retinal diseases.
She performs retinal laser treatment and intravitreal injections (IVT) within the clinic.